Sarah Teague's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this on tv today and it is heartbreaking..He's 23! Once again, we at Peace4 mu…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 20, 2009 to PFC BOWE R BERGDAHL PRAYERS_US SOLDIER CAPTURED

26 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Christy Hotchkiss

"Sara...this little story really does need to be put on YouTube so it can go around t…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 19, 2009 to When You Love Someone and Lose Them, Loving Someone Else Can Be Hard To Do

22 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by John Quinn

"I'm going to have a letter underneath my pillow tonight! This story needs to be shar…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 19, 2009 to When You Love Someone and Lose Them, Loving Someone Else Can Be Hard To Do

22 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by John Quinn

"I just 'saw' your beautiful Melanie..My heart breaks with yours..Nobody should be ju…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 18, 2009 to Prayers needed for missing Melanie Metheny's Family

7 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Maureen Reintjes-Peace4 Admin

"If we all could embrace Jesus' message...love and compassion...there would be no pro…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 18, 2009 to When will I learn that I cannot do this on my own?

8 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Cynthia Turner

"And what a blessing this man and his determination and hard work is. He accepts his…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 9, 2009 to He wants to give "Does" back their names.

15 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Leana Jo Hover

"We need NamUs.Gov and we also need NCMA. These agencies together can absolutely do w…"

Sarah Teague replied Jul 8, 2009 to NamUs.Gov, every voice deserves to be heard, please feel comfortable to share all objections you may have regarding here...

27 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jan Smolinski

"Thank you, Sara. When I am having a 'down-day', I am reminded that people care about…"

Sarah Teague replied Jun 28, 2009 to LIFE WITH A MISSING LOVED ONE

22 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Sara Huizenga

"My niece, Sueann Ray, my little brother's firstborn daughter, was murdered by her hu…"

Sarah Teague replied Jun 13, 2009 to Domestic Violence is Family Violence, It's the Children Who Suffer Most

7 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Christy Hotchkiss

"What a glorious tribute! Wonderful 'stuff' comes from a broken heart...Thank you for…"

Sarah Teague replied Jun 13, 2009 to INVADING THE PRIVATE LIVES OF JOHN TRAVOLTA AND WIFE KELLY PRESTON

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Kimberly Ann

RSS

About

Sara Huizenga created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Glenda Staten updated their profile
Tuesday
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared a profile on Twitter
Jul 31
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their group on Twitter
Jul 31
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 23
Jul 21
Gwen Johnson promoted jerdonna's profile
Jul 19
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson posted a status
"The Official Unsolved Mysteries - feature Lacey Gaines Murder http://unsolved.com/videos/145"
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson updated their profile
Jul 19
Melissa McShane updated their profile
Jul 8
DeDe posted a status
"JULY 9 1 999 KIMBERLY ANN CLARK LANGWELL VANISHED from BEAUMONT,TEXAS without a trace..JULY 12,2014 PRAYER & CANDLEIGHT VIGIL"
Jul 7
DeDe posted a photo
Jul 7
Jun 23
Jun 18
Jun 17
Jun 16