Amber Kirsten Gerweck MISSING! - Media reports Amber found safe --- suffering amnesia.

gerweck.jpg

The Tunnel Hill Police Department in North Georgia is asking for the public's help locating a missing girl.

Captain Rick Swiney said, "We believe this subject may have a medical condition that is causing her to not realize where she is or what she is doing. Any assistance in locating this subject would be appreciated."

They say they were contacted April 12 by Michigan authorities in reference to Amber Kirsten (Seger) Gerweck. Gerweck’s vehicle had been located abandoned at the Dollar General Store in Tunnel Hill. The keys were locked inside the vehicle along with a purse and a Dollar General receipt. The receipt showed that a purchase had been made at the store on April 10.

The surveillance video from the store showed Amber Gerweck alone in the store making the purchase.

Gerweck was wearing a blue University of Kentucky hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. She had her hair in a pony tail and she was wearing eye glasses.

The family, who lives in Calhoun, Ga., said that they last spoke with Gerweck on April 9 and she did not mention that she was coming to see them.

The family said she does not have a drug problem or mental problems and that she recently saw a doctor who told her that her blood sugar is extremely high as well as her blood pressure.

Tunnel Hil police said they have reports that Gerwick

has been seen walking in the Calhoun, Ga. area.

Tags: http://www.newschannel9.com/sections/missing-persons/

Views: 2647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so grateful for all the support even if it was a short time. I will always support the search for other missing adults. We are so blessed. She is remembering her childhood but not beyond yet. We continue to pray for her recovery and we covet everyone else's prayers as well. She is now comfortable with us and even hugs us. Yesterday she said she loved us. THAT IS A GREAT STEP FORWARD!!.

Jackie

WOW Jackie, another Miracle from our loving God.

I pray this for so many others that are missing, that you many never give up and that God would remain very close to you Jackie and that Jesus will give Amber her healing.

Thank you so much for your prayers. We are so elated to have Amber back safe and sound. She is remembering her childhood but not into adulthood yet. She is finally comfortable enough with us to hug us and eve told us yesterday that she loved us. PTL. keep praying for her recovery and our wisdom and patience as we go through this together. I will continue to support the search for other missing adults. Thank you again.

Jackie

Jackie,

I've had internet issues and have been dealing with so much in the past three weeks due to the tornado...OMG I'm so excited to have logged on (finally) and seen this! I'm so happy to hear that Amber is back.
I understand the long road ahead and my thoughts and prayers are with you, Amber and your family. You are indeed blessed!

God be with you!

Bree

Is there an update on this?  I would love to know how she is doing and if anyone found out where she was all that time?

She is recovering but things take time. She has remembered many things but there are big holes in her memory. Some huge gaps in places. She doesn't remember anything about the time she was missing but does remember the day she disappeared up to a point and then she says "It's like a black hole until she is in the hospital." Like there isn't anything there to grab onto to remember. We are jut thankful she is with us.

Thanks for the info, i will keep her and your family in my prayers. 

Wonder, wonderful news

RSS

About

Sara Huizenga created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Glenda Staten updated their profile
Tuesday
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared a profile on Twitter
Jul 31
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their group on Twitter
Jul 31
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 23
Jul 21
Gwen Johnson promoted jerdonna's profile
Jul 19
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson posted a status
"The Official Unsolved Mysteries - feature Lacey Gaines Murder http://unsolved.com/videos/145"
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson updated their profile
Jul 19
Melissa McShane updated their profile
Jul 8
DeDe posted a status
"JULY 9 1 999 KIMBERLY ANN CLARK LANGWELL VANISHED from BEAUMONT,TEXAS without a trace..JULY 12,2014 PRAYER & CANDLEIGHT VIGIL"
Jul 7
DeDe posted a photo
Jul 7
Jun 23
Jun 18
Jun 17
Jun 16