Voice Platform and Support Network for Families of Missing and Victims of Crime
7) Like every single thing they post. EVERY. SINGLE. THING.
6) Tag yourself in pictures you’re not in. Especially pictures of their significant other.
5) Constantly leave bible verses on their wall. Not any particular bible verse. Just pick something that sounds like a book of the bible, pick two numbers, and put a colon between them. “John 2:12.” See?
4) Every time you see they’re on chat, type “Hey, what’s up?” and every time they respond, ignore them.
3) Tag them in all your status updates, even if the update has nothing to do with them. “I’m going to the dentist today. Ugh, I hate the dentist. @JohnSmith”
2) Every time the post a video, post a comment with a link to “Friday” by Rebecca Black.
1) Create a few events and invite your new friend. And no one else.