Voice Platform and Support Network for Families of Missing and Victims of Crime
Families of the missing....think back to those first days, first weeks that your loved one was missing.
1) Did you use the media (TV News, Newspapers, Radio Stations) as a way to bring awareness?
2) If yes, with what you know now and have experienced would you still use the media early on? Or, would you wait longer?
3) Did you use an already drawn up statement and not field any questions?
4) If no, do you wish you had used a drawn up statement?
5) Did law enforcment ask you to not use media because they felt it wouldn't help their investigation? Any other reasons given?
6) Every case is different and there are some cases that the circumstances are such that media might not be a good idea so if it fits was/is your case one that perhaps should not have gotten media or have media now?
*****Please respond ASAP ..... there is a reason.
Great questions! I shared out on twitter and facebook as well ...
Left as a comment on Peace4's FB page ...
Tell Kara thank you for me!
THERE is NO comparison, MEDIA can make or break a case wide open.AWARENESS is KEY by using MEDIA OUTLETS.EVERY Year we are on TV raising Awrfeness FOr a woman KIMBERLTY ANN CLARK LANGWELL.She is still missing ,but each time there are tips called in.WE SAY YES MEDSIA IS KEY TAKE ADVATAHGE OF IT!
GOD BLESS ALL searching for a missing loved one!