Post and share your favorite inspirational speeches, those that most invoke tear-jerking moments, goosebumps, hard to forget moments, quotable lines and never fail to remind you of moments that will last forever.

Places to find...

(just copy/paste the embed codes below to share)

http://youtube.com

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sara, I missed this thread when it originated. What a wonderful idea! I'm going to steal it. We all need inspiration. I hope the thread will be revived by these recent postings.

The movie-"A Beautiful Mind"

Johnny Nash whom had issues with mental health, whom after years of struggle of schizophrenia won the Nobel Prize who won the minds as a math prodigy solved problems that amazed the greatest of minds.

While speaking with Dr.Rosen and others, Johnny states:

"Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.
"

How about every word in "To Kill a Mockingbird???"
A great powerful movie! As well as the words. I had to add one scene where Atticus who had defended Tom. He believed "Search for truth, is one of the greatest principles"

Yes - "To Kill a Mockingbird," especially Atticus Finch's final speech in the courtroom.

- Bob

Spoken by Aragorn in the 2003 film "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King": "A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day."

- Bob

"My client, the Honorable Henry T. Flemming, should go right to f**king jail.  The sonofabitch is guilty!  That man is GUILTY.  That man is a slime.  He is a SLIME.  If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is going on here.  "YOU'RE out of order!  YOU'RE out of order!  THE WHOLE TRIAL IS OUT OF ORDER!  THEY'RE OUT OF ORDER!  That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again!  He told me so.  It's just a show!  It's a show!  It's "Let's Make a Deal!"  "Let's Make a Deal!"  Hey Frank, you wanna make a deal?!  I got an insane judge who likes to beat the s**t out of women!  Whaddaya wanna gimme Frank, three weeks probation?  You, you sonofabitch, you! You're suppose to stand for something. You're suppose to protect people, but instead, you f**king murdered him.  You killed McCullough!  You killed him!  Hold it! Hold it!  I JUST COMPLETED MY OPENING STATEMENT!"
(Best courtroom scene of all time.  I LOVE AL PACINO!!!!)

From the late great Peter Falk R.I.P.

(if only every Homicide detective could be this determined)

Columbo - Great Investigative Style - "Just One More Thing"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZiv8vkxMac&feature=related

RSS

About

Sara Huizenga created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Glenda Staten updated their profile
Aug 26
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared a profile on Twitter
Jul 31
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their group on Twitter
Jul 31
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 23
Jul 21
Gwen Johnson promoted jerdonna's profile
Jul 19
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson posted a status
"The Official Unsolved Mysteries - feature Lacey Gaines Murder http://unsolved.com/videos/145"
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson updated their profile
Jul 19
Melissa McShane updated their profile
Jul 8
DeDe posted a status
"JULY 9 1 999 KIMBERLY ANN CLARK LANGWELL VANISHED from BEAUMONT,TEXAS without a trace..JULY 12,2014 PRAYER & CANDLEIGHT VIGIL"
Jul 7
DeDe posted a photo
Jul 7
Jun 23
Jun 18
Jun 17
Jun 16