WKRG.com News
Read the story below link
http://wkrg.com/752413

He has justice now. He took the cowards way out. I'm glad no more children will suffer at his hand and Becca's family can now have peace and real closure. God answered our prayers for Justice for Becca.

--------------------------------------------

But I was shocked that the court allowed the convicted Bob Ingle out on bond before sentencing. Why was he allowed to have guns?

Aren't there laws saying a felon can't possess firearms. Why weren't they confiscated from him. Especially after his threat of suicide to ensure to move his court sentencing date. They allowed him to manipulate the court with a threat of suicide and still the court doesn't remove his weapons.

Why was he allowed to have guns? Aren't there laws saying a felon can't possess firearms. Why weren't the confiscated from him right after he was released from the police force or when he was first arrested?

And why wasn't there another search done after his death threat. Why wasn't he taken into custody then. They put others in danger by not doing this.

Especially after his threat of suicide to ensure to move his court date. They allow him to manipulate the court with a threat of suicide and yet the court doesn't find that alarming. Why did they not go to his home and confiscate his weapons and place him in jail for his own protection. They didn't know he who else he might kill. He killed himself the next day.

I feel their actions were less then what would be expected; less morally and less in protecting the public. Bob Ingle was obviously capable of some terrible things. Thank God he didn't let him kill anyone else.

I am a concerned citizen and would like to know some answers as to why the courts allowed this to happen. They had a part in this and there should be accountability.

This could have easily been prevented. There should be precautions in place in a criminal case. Not just letting a criminal run a muck.

I feel the court had a part in Ingle's death. When ever anyone is allowed home protection they're suppose to inspect the home. The home i suppose to be an extension of the jail. Why didn't they remove the guns then. They don't allow prisoners to have guns in jail. They should not have allowed Bob Ingle to have guns in his home either.

Something wrong happened here and should be looked at. I want to know this won't happen again. It's threatening and there needs to be accountability.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God we all need to bring all children needs to all life time to save grow teach all the world children so life becomes living for all the children. war hate crime rape serial killing will need attention so no child is lost a world unity would help bring major attention top saving all children in all nation god speed we all work together for the good healing freedom so all children are home in bed at night
I will post this site on all my sites asking for world help I pray for all people become more involved it starts with with the family.
He should never have been on house arrest. He should have been in jail until the sentencing. At least he can't hurt anyone else anymore ... the friggen coward.
Life is full of choices this man chose wrong so many times. At least Becca's family can now have peace. And maybe his own children who it is rumored he may have also molested, can have peace.
At least that man can NEVER hurt another Human being again.
HIS JUDGEMENT was waiting for him.
GOD BLESS the woman AND her entire Family.The LORD will Heal Mind,Body and SOUL.
dede & dale
Attachments:
he did the crime let him do the time he took the easy way out . just think it could have been your child next.i have been there with my grand daughter,i knowthe hell theses victim,s live threw.i say at all there trail,s, give,,them a gun,then maybe our young daughters,son,s grandchildren ,wife,s mothers husband ,s people we love could be in a safe world again,no i can not feel any thing for this man or any like him i can look in my granddaughters,eyes see the hurt,pain some jerk put there when he a complete stranger made my baby at the of 16 take off here clothes,at gun point , iam sorry,more of them dont that , we would not have so many repeaters,you say the people should be accountability,for,i say give them a medal,there wont ever be any juistice for becca, she,has to learn to start her young life over,,your friend mary

RSS

About

Sara Huizenga created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 23
Jul 21
Gwen Johnson promoted jerdonna's profile
Jul 19
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson posted a status
"The Official Unsolved Mysteries - feature Lacey Gaines Murder http://unsolved.com/videos/145"
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson updated their profile
Jul 19
Melissa McShane updated their profile
Jul 8
DeDe posted a status
"JULY 9 1 999 KIMBERLY ANN CLARK LANGWELL VANISHED from BEAUMONT,TEXAS without a trace..JULY 12,2014 PRAYER & CANDLEIGHT VIGIL"
Jul 7
DeDe posted a photo
Jul 7
Jun 23
Jun 18
Jun 17
Jun 16