I found this list online and thought that we could add to it with ideas of our own!
Here's a Taste of 31 Everyday Actions
1. AIDS is preventable... but apathy is lethal
2. Have another CHOCOLATE...but be sure it's slave-free
3. DISABILITY access...it's a basic right
4. Stand up for YOUR RIGHTS...sitting down ain't easy
5. PLEDGE to change the world...but only if others do too
6. Go dress a TREE...and make it feel appreciated
7. LIGHT UP the world...with a message
8. Get STREET SMART...diners support the homeless
9. Make a TIME CAPSULE...preserve our material culture
10. Celebrate HUMAN RIGHTS DAY stand up and be counted
11. Share YOUR BOOKS...help create a public library
12. Buy a GOOD GIFT ...and make three people happy!
13. Organise a HUNGER BANQUET...experience life's lottery
14. Go on a SEX STRIKE...and get things done
15. Meet REVEREND BILLY...and stop shopping
16. Support the CLOWN DOCTORS...bring happiness to a hospital
17. STREET CHILDREN speak out...listen to what they say
18. Make friends with AFRICA...help it to a better future
19. EAT in darkness...have a blinding experience
20. Become an ENCYCLOPAEDIST...contribute to Wikipedia
21. BRIGHTEN up your community
22. Don't buy COCAINE...it's not fairtrade!
23. Use your COMPUTING POWER...help predict the future
24. Forecast your FUTURE...write a letter to yourself
25. BAND AID...do they know it's Christmas?
26. Make a WILL
27. STUFF - do we need it?...or are we better without?
28. Auction it on EBAY...create hope from junk
29. THINGS to do...before you die
30. Go to the next WSF...another world is possible
31. NEW YEAR'S EVE...light up the future