My missing daughters boyfreind just got realeased Saturday and he is already making death threats...

He got realeased from his Juvenille facility this past Saturday, we were not aware....and he called our home last night 3 times...he told my husband...I'm gonna fkn kill you mutha....fkr....he even said it was him Adan Garcia...we called the police and filed a report. This is the second time he has done this!!!! This juvenille is so mentally unstable, he is dangerous, violent, and capable of worst fear is that he has hurt my daughter or worse....and the cops really don't see him as a threat...he is threatining my husbands life...saying he would come slit his throat!!!!! I do not understand why he keeps getting realeased so soon...he needs to be locked up for a long time and get the help he poor daughter...thats why her friends told us she feared him....but the police just think she is hiding till she is 18...this really angers me...I could'nt sllep I had cheast pain all night...and just knowing that this little monster is out running the streets...OH LORD PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS....

Views: 18


You need to be a member of PEACE4 THE MISSING to add comments!


Comment by Stacey Grater Missing on August 7, 2009 at 8:24pm
there is a number you can dial after the first call that will send it right to the police to trace it
Comment by angelica franco on August 7, 2009 at 6:37pm
Thank you all for you advice and concern...we did file the report with the police (second time) he has done this...We called out detective that is working on my daughters case since yesterday and he rarely calls us back...or is ever in. We are driving up north this Monday to talk to the police in the boys area and I wanna talk to the DA and his probation officer and the poilice...HOW CAN SOMONE LIKE THIS BE OUT...A THREAT IS A THREAT....WAS MAKES ME SO ANGRY IS THAT HIS MOTHER IS HELPING HIM....SHE IS SO AFRAID OF HER SON....SHE HELPS HIM WITH HIDING MY DAUGHTER....I JUST DON'T THINK HE SHOULD BE OUT HE IS A THREAT TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS AND VERY DANGEROUS...JUST BECAUSE HE IS A TEEN ....MANY TEENS GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE....THANK YOU ALL
Comment by Melissa McShane on August 7, 2009 at 8:28am
You CAN NOT rely on the police. Get a gun and learn how you can protect you, your husband and your daughter. It is self protection. When these violent and dangerous offenders are lose, the police think we over exaggerate but we don't. We know because we are living with what they are doing. Stay strong and together and do not let her go alone anywhere. These mental offenders are the WORST.
In my case, every time the police came to my house they said "Mame, this is civil and we are sick and tired of you."
Comment by judy on August 7, 2009 at 6:41am
what about his family, do they know how bad he is, rec everthing he says , then take it to the law,
Comment by Sara Huizenga on August 6, 2009 at 11:51pm
Comment by Shirley Emerson on August 6, 2009 at 11:41pm
I would most definitely get a recording of the threatening phone calls. I would also report it to the phone company who will be able to access records which will show that he has placed calls to your home. You should ask the phone company for advice and request call blocking services for your phone. I also think you should take out a restraining order. It would be a good idea to install a security system for your home. This is a worthwhile investment. Some of them also have a medical alert in case you ever need an ambulance. If you can install outdoor cameras, I would do that too as well as security lights. Make sure someone always knows where you are. The police obviously do not understand the gravity of the situation. I would do my best to convince them that your fears are founded on facts. Get copies of this guy's arrest records at the local courthouse. They are public records and you can get them. Talk to an attorney. They will give you a free consultation. I understand why you feel so frantic. I would feel the same way. I think it is a reasonable reaction. Try to stay as calm as you can not only for your health but in order to keep your wits about you. If this guy does try something you want to be prepared. Have a plan of action and a plan of retreat. This guy could just be full of hot air or he could be dangerous. Can you afford to hire a private detective to keep an eye on him? It might pay off big time. I certainly wish you the best of luck. I hope you will keep us updated. May angels watch over you.
Comment by Maureen Reintjes-Peace4 Admin on August 6, 2009 at 11:11pm

Your situation has always been dangerous for your daughter now it is dangerous for your family. If law enforcement is not taking you seriously go to the Sheriff's office. Also contact your councilperson and let them know of the situation. Copy this to the mayor, your congressman and your senator. Give them a time frame to respond back to you. I would also advise this punk's judge who sent him to the detention center on what is going on. The Judge's name is public record.

I just gave you advice but I am totally untrained to give you such advice. You need to contact whatever legitimate organization you are working with, is it the Polly Klass Foundation? And the NCMEC and take only their advice. You can run my advice and anyone's else's advice through them but they are the trained professionals. You are in a dangerous situation. We are here to support you but most of us on here are untrained on your situation. Get PROFESSIONAL help NOW.

Praying so much for you.

Comment by Jesse 'Opie' Ross on August 6, 2009 at 10:45pm
When he makes threats he sets himself up. Do what you have to to be safe, Guns, tape recorders, what ever, just don't wait around scratching your head for the police to protect you. If they really cared he would be behind bars. Get an attorney, put a pi on him to gather evidence. You may not have endless resources, but If he kills you it won't matter.
Comment by Bradley Olsen on August 6, 2009 at 10:26pm
Get yourselfs a Gun to protect yourselfs if he should come into you Home. I would also recommend that you Both carry Mase with you if he should approach you on the street. The Police obviously need to take your reports seriously. Best of Luck. My Prayers with be with you and your Family.
Mother of Missing Bradley Olsen 1-20-07
Comment by Cynthia Caron on August 6, 2009 at 8:38pm
YOU need to file a restraining order , for one. WHAT IS WITH YOUR POLICE DEPT???
Also...did you read the other thread in which I explained to you what you need to do about his family possibly having her? Please go read the other thread. It's important information. Hugs n Prayers.


Sara Huizenga created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Glenda Staten updated their profile
Aug 26
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared a profile on Twitter
Jul 31
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their group on Twitter
Jul 31
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 23
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 21
Gwen Johnson promoted jerdonna's profile
Jul 19
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson posted a status
"The Official Unsolved Mysteries - feature Lacey Gaines Murder"
Jul 19
Larry B. Simpson updated their profile
Jul 19
Melissa McShane updated their profile
Jul 8
DeDe posted a status
Jul 7
DeDe posted a photo
Jul 7
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 23
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 18
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 17
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 16
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 15
Anna Sofia Wennerholm posted photos
Jun 14
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their video on Twitter
Jun 13
Denise mom to 'Charles Horvath' shared their video on Facebook
Jun 13

© 2014   Created by Sara Huizenga.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

googlec419cec1aa0403ba.html Peace4 the Missing Sitemap Generator My Zimbio